Elsie Green was founded with the mission of helping families like ours navigate the confusing landscape of sustainable interior design, so they can easily make the best choices for healthy and happy homes.
We have reached a critical point where we must alter design and consumption habits significantly to ensure that a healthy environment exists for future generations.
At Elsie Green, we strive to become better stewards of our planet’s limited resources by providing high-quality products and a unique online forum for collaborative learning.
We artfully curate a collection of market and private-label products that are vintage or made from sustainable or reclaimed materials. All of our products have classic and durable designs, because the most sustainable products are those that can stand the test of time.
We further minimize our environmental impact through our procurement and distribution policies. Our products are transported with the minimum packaging that insures safe arrival at their new healthy homes, and all our shipments are carbon neutral.
We are a proud member of One Percent For the Planet, a select group of individuals and businesses committed to donating at least 1% of their revenue to the most pressing environmental causes.
To Further Show Our Commitment:
- We only work with companies that provide safe, healthy, and fair working conditions.
- We only buy, sell, and use products that contain reclaimed, rapidly-renewable, reusable, recyclable, recycled, and/or biodegradable materials.
- We are a 100% paperless, web-based business.
- We have committed to attaining a goal of zero-waste within the first five years of business operations.
- We are working every day to reduce the use of non-renewable energy and resources at our corporate facilities.
- We are certified as a California Green Business.
Thank you for being a member of our family of happy, healthy homeowners!
|Founder & Creative Director
||President & CFO